If you open Outlook for the First time skip to step 3.
If you want to add an email address to Outlook that already has another account configured start at Step 1
- Click File (Top Left). (When Outlook is open)
- Click Add Account.
- See Pic below and add your email address.
- Click on Advanced Options.
- Check the checkbox to add settings manually.
- Click on Connect.
- Click on POP.
- Complete the Incoming (8.1) and Outgoing (8.2) mail server field. This will usually be mail.yourdomain.co.za (yourdomain.co.za the be replaced with your registered domain!).
- Change Port 25 to 26. No other check boxes to be checked!
- Click Next and then type the password.
- Uncheck. Every Phone is different and this will most likely not work on yours.
- Click Done.
- To Actually have your name display when sending mail there is a few more steps. As with Step 1, Click File (Top Left) again.
- Just below "Add Account" Click on account Settings and then again on the 2nd Account Settings.
- Double click on the relevant email address.
- Change the details to your name and surname or Company Name.
- Uncheck or change to 3 days should another device also need to download mail. If this is not set correctly, your mailbox will fill up and you will not receive new mails.
- 27 Users Found This Useful
To Setup your email please follow the following Steps 1. Click on File 2. Click on Account...